Young Bumps2Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I start preparing for labour?!

4 posters

Go down

Should I start preparing for labour?! Empty Should I start preparing for labour?!

Post by Lil' Bug Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:35 pm

I realize I'm only 33 weeks but I've noticed some changes over the past few days and I'm wondering if I should be concerned about early labour. Firstly I'll start by saying I've experienced constipation throughout my entire pregnancy, until now that is. I've noticed over the past few days my bowel movements have been much more frequent and my stool is much softer, almost to the point of diarrehea (sorry to be so vivid). I've also been experiencing more braxton hicks contractions which are a little tighter then before, not painful, just more frequent and a little more intense. I've also been having more back pain which for the most part has been common throughout my pregnancy, just lately its been more intense in between my shoulder blades. Maybe I'm just being paranoid but I know my body and I just feel like something is off. Call me crazy but I don't know if this is a cause for concern or just normal third trimester changes. What do you think ladies?
Lil' Bug
Lil' Bug

Back to top Go down

Should I start preparing for labour?! Empty Re: Should I start preparing for labour?!

Post by QuintinsMommy Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:03 pm

everyone is different
I know quintin was close to being born when he felt like he was so low he could fall out :O

do you have your hospital bag ready just in case?
QuintinsMommy
QuintinsMommy

Back to top Go down

Should I start preparing for labour?! Empty Re: Should I start preparing for labour?!

Post by Lil' Bug Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:13 pm

I started getting my hospital bag ready a couple of days ago since everyone has been telling me that whether or not I go early it won't hurt to be prepared.
Lil' Bug
Lil' Bug

Back to top Go down

Post by QuintinsMommy Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:19 pm

thats good, I didn't have mine ready till 37 weeks . lol
My hospital didn't supply diapers,wipes or pads, so I had to bring my own and didnt bring enough wipes Should I start preparing for labour?! Icon_neutral had to get someone go get me more.
QuintinsMommy
QuintinsMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by flutterby Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:11 am

I think generally alot of people have a feeling they will go into labour early, and luckily, most of them don't.

Speak to your doctor, and make sure you are ready, just incase, but try not to worry, it's not likely he will be early, but it does happen

flutterby

Back to top Go down

Post by flutterby Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:13 am

Oh and Rome, my bag has been nearly packed for about 3-4 weeks Should I start preparing for labour?! Icon_redface Should I start preparing for labour?! Icon_biggrin

flutterby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommymonster Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:45 am

Flutter, you did a little blushy face...lol, ok I have had mine packed since about 4 months! Should I start preparing for labour?! Icon_redface Should I start preparing for labour?! Icon_redface Should I start preparing for labour?! Icon_redface . I know with mine ( like Preggoeggo said everyone is different, that goes for pregnancies too!)
1st 3 weeks early, 2nd 2 weeks early, 3rd 2 weeks early, 4th...LMAO pain in my butt, breach and C-section, showed up @ 7 to the hospital for my 9am section and we in labour 7 cm dialated... C-Section turned into Emerg C section...but he was early too by 2 weeks.
and now we are # 5, I have been feeling alot of braxtons, no spotting but baby has moved right down in my pelvis, cant sleep, RLS happening, cramping in the shoulderblades and lower back and loose BM's too. This baby is a oddball, (excuse me as I project my hopes here) "SHE" really hasn't been much of a mover, very calm baby and whenever someone ( hubby , kids) touches my tummy she stops moving. so when the little bits of movement I felt slowed down, I knew shes dropped into position and is now just waiting for her moment to stretch.
I figure, I am just 33 weeks, C Section ( getting fixed at the same time) is scheduled April 30th... Anytime in the next 6 weeks I am sure.
Mommymonster
Mommymonster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down