Young Bumps2Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One thing I love.. Yet hate..

+4
KrisKitten
QuintinsMommy
Sazzles
Jasmine
8 posters

Go down

One thing I love.. Yet hate.. Empty One thing I love.. Yet hate..

Post by Jasmine Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:03 pm

I love how you have that special bond with your L/O that nobody else has.. How you can read all their hungry signs and know what they want(most the time)... Yet I hate it! Because if someone else is holding him or watching him they don't know the signs and ques (which seem EXTREMELY obvious and you're like.. HE'S TRYING TO LATCH ONTO YOUR SHIRT HOW COULD YOU NOT REALIZE HE'S HUNGRY!?!?!!) So if someone else is holding him (example) My uncle's partner LOVES babies.. he never wants to put Riley down.. He seriously held him almost 3 hours straight one night when they were over (which drove me nuts One thing I love.. Yet hate.. Icon_evil ) I came in after he had already been holding him awhile and he had him bundled up in a huge heavy ass blanket! he had it pulled up all around his head(Claiming he was trying to block the light from his eyes) and I'm like "OMG John you're roasting the poor boy!!!" (I felt his head and he was seriously boiling at that point) Not only was he in a sleeper, up against someone being held (body heat) and top that off with this big heavy blanket which I don't even use to wrap around him unless he just had a bath or is under dressed extremely for the temperature.. I mean it's common sense at that point to realize that this boy is basically cooking in his arms!! Then also to top it off John's like over a foot taller then me so when he's standing up walking around I can't even see Riley's face so I can't see him making hungry signs and he walks around and around til finally Riley came to the point where he starts crying for food after who knows how long he was making faces wanting milk.. (One point he walked around with a bottle in his mouth for 20 minutes and I noticed the amount left wasn't changing and I asked if he was still even drinking it and he lied and said he was and as soon as I turned away he set the bottle down..)
I feel like I have to constantly monitor anyone holding or interacting with him..

I just need to make everyone that wants to spend time with him watch a baby training video that will teach them everything I know One thing I love.. Yet hate.. Icon_lol

Are these signs just completely obvious to us and nobody else? Because even with my parents it's rare they catch all his signs for hunger.. that or they're just trying to make me feel more like his mother.. I don't know.. but I would think it's dead obvious when he opens his mouth abunch/sticks out his tongue/trys to latch onto YOU!

I love that special bond.. yet hate it because it seems like nobody else knows what to do over half the time One thing I love.. Yet hate.. Icon_neutral
Jasmine
Jasmine

Back to top Go down

One thing I love.. Yet hate.. Empty Re: One thing I love.. Yet hate..

Post by Sazzles Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:43 pm

i know how you feel hun!!
Sazzles
Sazzles
Admin
Admin

http://youngbumps2babies.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by QuintinsMommy Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:54 pm

you know what I hate more then that?
when people think he is hungry when I know hes not! lol
QuintinsMommy
QuintinsMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:10 pm

I've never had that! (Ofcorse Riley is almost ALWAYS hungry lol)

Why do they think he's hungry? What does he do?
Jasmine
Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by QuintinsMommy Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:50 pm

iif he is just being fussy
QuintinsMommy
QuintinsMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by KrisKitten Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:47 pm

i have that ALL the time
'he cant be hungry, you only just fed him'
'do you wanna talk that logic out with him? explain to him how illogical his mealtimes are?'
lol
they soon shut up xxx
KrisKitten
KrisKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:51 pm

One thing I love.. Yet hate.. 11038
Jasmine
Jasmine

Back to top Go down

Post by {Nicole} Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:01 pm

Me too. My ex always hands her right back to me when she cries "Shes hungry" No - she fed like 5 mins ago "Shes got wind" Yeah right, Charlotte belches after a feed, we never have an issure getting wind up.

MAYBE SHE CAN JUST TELL YOU DONT WANT TO BLOODY HOLD HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry, turned into a rant....had a big arguement with him last night if you couldn't tell)
{Nicole}
{Nicole}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzles Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:12 pm

rofl!

it is annoying when i know he wants food or to be winded and they are doing the opposite to that! i sit there going ''wind him. feed him. etc'' sometimes its just easier if i do it my self Laughing x
Sazzles
Sazzles
Admin
Admin

http://youngbumps2babies.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirsty90 Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:01 am

I don't really have much of a problem because everyone knows when it comes to Ella what i say goes lol but FOB will do things like be holding her and having her head just sort of hanging and when i mention it he tries to make me look stupid in front of everyone or move her with one hand and nearly hit her head into a wall and again when i mention it he will come with "umm i have bigger hands than you its fine" One thing I love.. Yet hate.. 840119
Kirsty90
Kirsty90

Back to top Go down

Post by flutterby Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:18 pm

I hate it when random strangers go, 'oh bless him, he's starving', because he's crying, 'no love, he's not, if he was I'd feed him, he doesn't like his carseat, but unfortunately needs must' grrrr

flutterby

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraxamy Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:11 pm

People do it to me aswell. 'Ohh she's hungry' when if she was hungry wouldn't I be feeding her? I'm her Mum I'm aware of her feed times and when she needs to be fed, or the other one 'She has wind' as if I don't wind her or anything, grrr.
My OH sometimes annoys me because he's a typical man and sometimes doesn't think and I'll say to him 'watch her head' etc and then he'll try pick on things I do with her just to try get me back One thing I love.. Yet hate.. Icon_mad annoying!
Lauraxamy
Lauraxamy

https://www.facebook.com/classicujuliette?v=wall&story_fbid=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down