Young Bumps2Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School & pregnancy/babies?

2 posters

Go down

School & pregnancy/babies? Empty School & pregnancy/babies?

Post by Sazzles Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:48 am

did anyone stay in school when baby was born? or whilst you were pregnant?

i spent my last year pregnant and my baby was born in GCSE time, luckily my school were good about it and i was pretty much at home doing my work all the time Smile

how did your school handle it? x
Sazzles
Sazzles
Admin
Admin

http://youngbumps2babies.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

School & pregnancy/babies? Empty Re: School & pregnancy/babies?

Post by stuffymuffy Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:59 am

I'll be staying in school as long as I can, although lately it's been really tough making it through the whole day and I've missed about 4 days in the past two weeks School & pregnancy/babies? Icon_redface I wish my school was good about it! Some of my teachers are understanding about it but others give me that "well that's what you get for getting pregnant in high school" speech every time I ask for the work I missed and my mom has had to go the principal a few times to force them to let me make up my work. I really want to stay in until I'm atleast 30 weeks gone, which is only a few weeks away but it's gotten so hard. And I'm constantly afraid that someone is going to bump into me in the hallways or I'll take a fall down the crowded stairs and hurt LO.
stuffymuffy
stuffymuffy

Back to top Go down