Young Bumps2Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do hubbys feel?

+7
Jellyt
QuintinsMommy
flutterby
Sazzles
Love Bunny
Lil' Bug
Jessica
11 posters

Go down

How do hubbys feel? Empty How do hubbys feel?

Post by Jessica Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:16 pm

Just wondering how everyones husband (or boyfriend)'s are feeling about the pregnancy. Are they anxious, nervous, etc? Do they come to all your doctors appointment? Are they happy about the gender?

My boyfriend (Will) is extremely anxious! Which I find weird because I'm so nervous about it lol. He comes to ALL of my midwife appointments just to be able to hear his daughter's heartbeat. And hes happy now about the gender. He wanted a boy at first (which i think is a typical male Razz) But now that he knows it's a girl he's really happy.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

How do hubbys feel? Empty Re: How do hubbys feel?

Post by Lil' Bug Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:47 am

My boyfriend is so excited! He comes to all my doctor's appointments and we are starting lamaze classes together in a couple weeks. He even cried when we found out it was going to be a boy, which I though was really sweet! We watch birthing shows together all the time and hes been a great help in getting the nursery ready! Hes not nervous at all which is very reassuring to me since I'm nervous enough for the both of us! Hes been great through my entire pregnancy and I know he'll be an amazing daddy! How do hubbys feel? Herz
Lil' Bug
Lil' Bug

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Bunny Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:02 am

My fella was very worried and scared at first but when it got closer to DD, he was very exited and couldnt wait to meet our LO !! He didn't come to ALL my appointments because obviously he works FT, but he came to my 1st and 2nd scan and a few of my 3rd tri appointments Very Happy ! When it came to finding out I think he was a little bit disappointed it was a girl but it soon passed and he absoutly adores her now shes here ^_^ xxx
Love Bunny
Love Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzles Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:04 pm

My Boyfriend was very happy both times and is please we are having a boy as he wanted a girl first and then a son and thats what we got Very Happy he wasnt too happy about this pregnancy at first and he doesnt come to Mw appointments but thats due to work and college. hes been to every scan though and was amazing at the birth of Harriet. Hes a great daddy x
Sazzles
Sazzles
Admin
Admin

http://youngbumps2babies.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flutterby Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:53 pm

My OH is wonderful, he's a great daddy and very supportive, he doesn't come to apps, apart from scams as I make his stay home and watch the other Very Happy

flutterby

Back to top Go down

Post by QuintinsMommy Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:14 pm

hmm well, I don't have a boyfriend or husband, hehe. my FOB didnt seem to like the idea of me being pregnant haha
QuintinsMommy
QuintinsMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellyt Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:24 am

My OH came to all of my early appointments with me as we've had losses but he works full time now and wants to save up holiday time for when bubs is here! Now it's getting closer to DD he's getting excited where as he was just worried before I think because of what's happened to us before! He hasn't been able to come to the last few appointments with me but he's coming to antenatal class in two weeks. He's been great so far helping me with things because I have SPD and putting up with me in general because i've been a pain in the ass!

Jellyt

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Bunny Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:30 am

Awwww thats so cute How do hubbys feel? Herz what a lovely guy x
Love Bunny
Love Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wpg_Mommy Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:29 pm

my boyfriend was very happy when I told him I was pregnant that he cried (I was more scared then anything when I found out)

When we found out that we were gonna have a girl he was even more happy because then she would be "daddy's little princess" as he like to put it. He has came to pretty much everyone of my appointments only missing three because of work and now that my DD is only 5 days away all he keeps talking about is how much he wishes she would hurry up and come so he can hold his little girl Smile It's so cute...lol

Wpg_Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by flutterby Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:19 am

Aww that's soo sweet Very Happy

flutterby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellyt Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:46 am

Aww that is really sweet Smile

Jellyt

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Bunny Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:03 am

Eeeeek bet your sooo exited!!! Deffinatly the weirdest feeling! I remeber when I got to DD and I was like omggg! There is going to be a baby here within a week maximum!! Its so weird to get your head round!! x
Love Bunny
Love Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wpg_Mommy Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:03 am

I know it's crazy...I'm very exited and can't wait to see her How do hubbys feel? Icon_smile

Wpg_Mommy

Back to top Go down

Post by flutterby Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 am

Awww I bet, I'm dead excited about giving birth birth and meeting our little man and I still have ages to go

flutterby

Back to top Go down

Post by QuintinsMommy Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Love Bunny wrote:Eeeeek bet your sooo exited!!! Deffinatly the weirdest feeling! I remeber when I got to DD and I was like omggg! There is going to be a baby here within a week maximum!! Its so weird to get your head round!! x

lol I was like soooo excited but sooo scared. lol
I couldn't wait for labour to start, but I also never wanted it to . How do hubbys feel? Icon_razz
QuintinsMommy
QuintinsMommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Bunny Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:55 am

I agree! I was looking forward to my labour as i was supposed to be having a homebirth! But that all went to pot when I had unexpected bleeding :'( ! Waaaa I'm deffinatly going to try for another one next time Very Happy ! x
Love Bunny
Love Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardbreath Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:04 pm

Jaymees Daddy Came to Every appointment and Every Scan , ( I made him as I dont drive and i sure as heck wasnt walking Up a HUGE hill to go to them .)

He wasnt very Happy that I didnt want to know the sex , he wanted to know so Badly. But hes Happy that our Daughter was Happy and healthy and thats what matters most.

He was Super Scared when we First found out , then Near the End he Would kiss my belly and tell "J" that he Loved him or Her and he couldnt wait to Meet them
lizardbreath
lizardbreath

Back to top Go down

Post by DeclansMummy Sat May 08, 2010 1:07 pm

My husband was over the moon when he found out i was pregnant, he came to midwife appointments and all but one of my scans as he was on guard for the first one. He actually hugged the sonographer when she told us we we're having a little boy How do hubbys feel? Icon_lol which made me laugh as he always wanted a son bless him Very Happy
DeclansMummy
DeclansMummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauraxamy Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:33 am

My OH was very excited about being a Daddy he was probably at the average age (27) he's 28 now! He came to both my scans and was there all through the birth and induction but he couldn't always make it the MW appointments because of work but he did come to a couple when he was able to! x
Lauraxamy
Lauraxamy

https://www.facebook.com/classicujuliette?v=wall&story_fbid=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down