Young Bumps2Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when did everyone feel there first kicks..?

4 posters

Go down

when did everyone feel there first kicks..? Empty when did everyone feel there first kicks..?

Post by allier276 Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:18 am

i Love feeling my bubba's kicks and i think i was quite lucky cause i first felt the bubba kick at about 16 weeks, and now i feel them all the time, and you can see them and other people can feel them..
i also notice them more just after i've eaten and deffo in the middle of the night, when i'm trying to sleep.. (although this might just be my imagination..) when did everyone feel there first kicks..? Icon_smile

When did everyone else get their first kicks? and did that happen at a regular time?

xxxx
allier276
allier276

Back to top Go down

when did everyone feel there first kicks..? Empty Re: when did everyone feel there first kicks..?

Post by flutterby Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:29 am

22 weeks with Jak (anterior placenta)
16 weeks with Summer
12ish weeks this time (anterior placenta again, this little man can KICK Very Happy)

flutterby

Back to top Go down

when did everyone feel there first kicks..? Empty Re: when did everyone feel there first kicks..?

Post by allier276 Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:32 am

aww that is lovely!! Smile
wooow!! you felt them so early this time.. jelouss!! xx
allier276
allier276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzles Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:08 am

Harriet : 16 weeks and 18 weeks outside Smile

Max: about 11 weeks or something! VERY early if i remember and been feeling kicks outside (properly since 16weekish!)

sonographer said he was one of the strongest babies she felt for his gestation rofl eek
Sazzles
Sazzles
Admin
Admin

http://youngbumps2babies.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrah Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:30 am

I felt movement from 15 weeks but little kicks from 18 weeks. But more movement than kicks at the moment Smile xxxx
Lyrah
Lyrah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down