Young Bumps2Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you pregnant?

Go down

Are you pregnant? Empty Are you pregnant?

Post by QuintinsMommy Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:16 am

]Missed Period[
The most common 1st sign of pregnancy. If you are pregnant your next period is normally missed. Some woman may bleed during pregnancy this may be shorter or lighter then your normal period.

So I missed my period am I pregnant?
Not always, there could be other reasons why this is such as Excessive weight gain/loss, fatigue, hormonal problems, tension, stress, ceasing to take the birth control pill, or breast-feeding.

Breasts Changes/pain
Woman may notice changes in their breast, they may become sore,swollen or tender. This symptom can start as early as one of 2 weeks after conception.
Another change in the breast is the skin around your nipples called the areola may become darker in colour.

Tender breast may be caused by Hormonal imbalance, birth control pills, impending menstruation (PMS) can also cause your breasts to be swollen or tender.
The darkening of your areola may also be caused by hormonal imbalance.

Fatigue

this symptom can also start as early as the 1st week after conception

I can't get enough sleep could I be pregnant? you may be but other reasons why you could be tired is Stress, exhaustion, depression, common cold or flu, or other illnesses

Morning Sickness

This is the most well known symptom of pregnancy, Some woman don't get this at all though. This can start anywhere between 2-8 weeks after conception.

I feel sick when I wake up in the morning, I must be pregnant?
there are other reasons for this such as Food poisoning, stress, or other stomach disorders can also cause you to feel queasy.

Headaches
these are caused by the rise in hormones .

why else you might be feeling this way? Dehydration, caffeine withdrawal, impending menstruation, eye strain, or other ailments can be the source of frequent or chronic headaches.

Frequent Urination

running to the bathroom more often? this could be a sign of pregnancy
this normally starts around 6-8 weeks after conception

I can't stop peeing... this could be because you are pregnant or you could have Urinary tract infection, diabetes, increasing liquid intake, or taking excessive diuretics.

Food Cravings
Lots of woman have cravings for certain foods during pregnancy or just an increase in hunger.

I can't stop eating ice cream and pickles why? you may be pregnant but other things such as Poor diet, lack of a certain nutrient, stress, depression, or impending menstruation can cause this

]Some woman may have ALL these signs, and some may have NONE.
The only true symptom of pregnancy so is a Positive Pregnancy Test.
QuintinsMommy
QuintinsMommy

Back to top Go down