Young Bumps2Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possibly a silly question but I'm a newbie to this :p

3 posters

Go down

Possibly a silly question but I'm a newbie to this :p Empty Possibly a silly question but I'm a newbie to this :p

Post by Lyrah Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Hey girlies,

I am ordering my Ellaroo wrap this week with a bit of luck but I just wondered - what happens if it rains? Won't the wrap get soaked? and bubba's face too?
This is probably a very silly question... Possibly a silly question but I'm a newbie to this :p Icon_redface Just a bit clueless on the wraps, all new to them! Possibly a silly question but I'm a newbie to this :p Lol

Thank you xxxxx
Lyrah
Lyrah

Back to top Go down

Possibly a silly question but I'm a newbie to this :p Empty Re: Possibly a silly question but I'm a newbie to this :p

Post by LolaMae'sMummy Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Umbrella lol?
Or maybeee, only wear it when its sunny, But i suppose with the British weather you can't really know when its gonna rain, The weather people aren't all that either they say one thing and its usually the total opposite xx

LolaMae'sMummy

Back to top Go down

Possibly a silly question but I'm a newbie to this :p Empty Re: Possibly a silly question but I'm a newbie to this :p

Post by ayachan Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:11 am

I only wear my wrap when the weather is deff in favour.

Summer loves it, she can see things so much better rather than lying in her pram Very Happy
ayachan
ayachan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down