Young Bumps2Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did you give them they're name??

3 posters

Go down

Why did you give them they're name?? Empty Why did you give them they're name??

Post by Mumma2Mika Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Just out of interest why did you all choose to name you LO's what you did? I chose Mika's name simply because i'd heard it on a tv show a few years before and it stuck in my head and i loved it, it's a little unusual but not too out of the ordinary. I don't really like very common names to be honest. Mika's middle name is Charlotte which is my sister's name and seeing as my sister is my best friend it seemed fitting that mika had her name. x
Mumma2Mika
Mumma2Mika

Back to top Go down

Why did you give them they're name?? Empty Re: Why did you give them they're name??

Post by {Nicole} Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:19 pm

My wee girl is Charlotte Hope.

Two reasons behind both names, the first is that both names are names of her great grandmother, the second is Charlotte Hope is actually the name of her Aunty, who sadly was born still-born before her Daddy was born.

I really had no say in the name once Andrew had told my why he wanted it, and I love the name anyway
{Nicole}
{Nicole}

Back to top Go down

Why did you give them they're name?? Empty Re: Why did you give them they're name??

Post by Kirsty90 Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:18 am

My little girl is called E l a y n a (don't want it coming up if searched lol)Jane
I chose E l a y n a because my great grandmother was Eleanor and my mum was very close to her so it means a lot to her and also because I wanted her to be called Ella but it seemed too short and doesn't go with our surname.(she also had the same birthday as my great grandmother).
Jane I chose because it's mine, my mums and great grandmothers middle name so wanted to carry it on.
Kirsty90
Kirsty90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum