Young Bumps2Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just have to say

3 posters

Go down

just have to say Empty just have to say

Post by kimbobaloobob Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:52 am

araaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
if only it was irl Mad
so pissed of can i just ask something and just see if i am asking too much, ive just done a 10 hour night shift, 10pm until 8am, had no sleep priorto tis shift because oh's brother 'split' from his partner, so i go and pick him up (a good hour round drive) during rush hour bring him bac up here, spend £20 of the £30 we have until the end of next week buying some bedding for our spare bed so oh's brother had somehwere to sleep, and a pizza, and 4 beers for them just for his brother to eat the pizze, drink the beer and then to fk of bk to his gf's and then i come in from work, to find bubs screaming cause oh hadent woken up to him, so i had to bath dress and feed him and then take oh to work.... am i being unfair asking him to get up with bubby?? i really dont think i am, its not like i make him catch a bus to work aswell as getting up early so one please put me right if im in the wrong....
kimbobaloobob
kimbobaloobob

Back to top Go down

just have to say Empty Re: just have to say

Post by Jellyt Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:56 am

No it's definitely not wrong to ask him to get up hun especially after the night you had! He could at least help you out a bit! I'd be a bit miffed too I think x

Jellyt

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbobaloobob Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:59 am

i didnt think i was asking too much, but i know i i have a go he will say... i was sleeping on my good ear' (hes deaf in one ear) im sorry but bubby dosent have a little cry...
kimbobaloobob
kimbobaloobob

Back to top Go down

Post by {Nicole} Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:00 am

Hell no, I would have expected him to get up to bubby if I were you. I'd also be very very angry as you don't know how long bub had been screaming for. If I was you your OH would definately be bussing to work!
{Nicole}
{Nicole}

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbobaloobob Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:02 am

bubby wakes between 6 and 7, i got in at about 5 past 8, so at least an hour i reckon, he had no late night/extra feed so had no reason to wake any later... is it wrong that i want to be a stm atm. i hate the fact that i have to rely on him just to be let down
kimbobaloobob
kimbobaloobob

Back to top Go down

Post by {Nicole} Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:05 am

I totally understand hun. I'm now a STM and tbh I actually find it much easier on my own. Did he at least apologise for leaving bubby to cry??
{Nicole}
{Nicole}

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbobaloobob Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:07 am

he never does, its not the first time its happened. makes me feel guilty for working, but if i dont get out the house i will go mad, and plus we need the extra money
kimbobaloobob
kimbobaloobob

Back to top Go down

Post by {Nicole} Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:11 am

Does bub sleep in your room? perhaps on nights you work he should, then you OH cant really say he didn't hear him! Does your OH work? If he doesn't make him get a job, and if he does tell him that if he cant look after his Son while you are at work, he needs to find himself a second job so you don't have to work
{Nicole}
{Nicole}

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbobaloobob Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 am

bubs is normally in his own room and we have door open and moniters on, but atm hes in our room cause weve had all new furniture so all the old furniture is in russells room atm, but he works 35 hrs a week 10-5, i just work to top up our monthly income. I just dont understand how he cant want to get up with his son, ive done it for 7 months all im asking for is twice a week
kimbobaloobob
kimbobaloobob

Back to top Go down

Post by {Nicole} Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:24 pm

I'm confused, was your OH awake and just listening to him scream, or didn't wake up?
{Nicole}
{Nicole}

Back to top Go down

Post by kimbobaloobob Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:56 pm

hee just didnt wake up, but when i ask him to get up or ask him why he never gets up he says he dosent want to
kimbobaloobob
kimbobaloobob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum