Young Bumps2Babies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning Sickness!

+9
mummy2b18
Jellyt
Love Bunny
Jessica
flutterby
Lil' Bug
PrincessPeach
KrisKitten
Sazzles
13 posters

Go down

Morning Sickness! Empty Morning Sickness!

Post by Sazzles Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:52 pm

did anyone suffer badly from this?

i think i was pretty lucky, never got it with my 2 although around the 8 week mark was when i 'felt' sickly the most

did you find anything that helped your sickness? x
Sazzles
Sazzles
Admin
Admin

http://youngbumps2babies.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Morning Sickness! Empty Re: Morning Sickness!

Post by KrisKitten Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:24 pm

i had it without realising lol...so cant have been that bad apart from a few days when i thought i had a tummy bug...i just felt car sick lol.
My aunt went crazy on dry crackers when she was pregnant though...apparently they helped her Smile xx
KrisKitten
KrisKitten

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessPeach Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:28 pm

I only had slight morning sickness when I was in 1st tri, I think I'm lucky!
PrincessPeach
PrincessPeach

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil' Bug Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:12 am

I had terrible morning sickness for about 2-3 months! I was sick from the moment I woke up until the time I went to bed, and sometimes during the middle of the night! Sad ..Luckily it eventually passed and aside from the backaches, occasional headaches and frequent trips to the bathroom, I feel great!! Very Happy ..My advice to anyone experiencing morning sickness is eat whatever you want, whenever you feel up to it! Even if its not the most healthy choice! I lived of chicken noodle soup and pb & j sandwiches for months until I began feeling better! Find what works with your stomach and stick to it! Ginger tea works great for the nausea too!!
Lil' Bug
Lil' Bug

Back to top Go down

Post by flutterby Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:43 am

Bless you lil' bug, that can't have been fun, with Jak I had nothing I was sick once after an hr on a bus, but come on and hr on a bus could make any one sick. With Summer I was worse, felt nauseous constantly up to 10 weeks, but was only sick once or twice I think, I was worse again this time, I still feel nauseous now at times, but it was constant until about 16 weeks, I have started puking at about 8 weeks, and was sick semi regularly until 13 weeks. If I was going to be sick nothing helped, it was just going to happen, eating helped the nausea though!

flutterby

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:09 pm

I still have morning sickness to this day. My midwife prescribed me diclectin to help me because it was so bad. It's not nearly as bad as it was during the first trimester, but I'm off on sick leave now due to it..

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Lil' Bug Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:53 am

I got prescribed diclectin also. I decided on not taking it though since I really wanted to keep my pregnancy as natural as possible. Diclectin is extremely safe to use during pregnancy though, and I heard its a lifesaver for some women! Hope you feel better soon!! I know how rough it is!
Lil' Bug
Lil' Bug

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Bunny Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:06 am

Urgh I had it terrible, I was only sick like twice but I would gag and retch at everything and most mornings I thought I was gonna peg out and faint!! Urgh. SO not looking foward to that again Morning Sickness! Icon_lol
Love Bunny
Love Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sazzles Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:43 pm

ohh so another is planned then Jess? Wink x
Sazzles
Sazzles
Admin
Admin

http://youngbumps2babies.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Bunny Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:47 pm

Morning Sickness! Icon_lol

Errmm.... SHHH Morning Sickness! Icon_bounce

MAYBEEEEEE?!

yes.
Love Bunny
Love Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by flutterby Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:04 pm

eeek exciting stuff Jess, considering you didn't want kids, lol

flutterby

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Bunny Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:05 am

I know Neutral ! For some reason I just changed my mind !? I was having a think about it and BAM I was all broody Neutral ! This one will need carful planning though cause I DO NOT want to be pregnant for glade, my birthday OR new year Morning Sickness! Icon_lol
Love Bunny
Love Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellyt Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:29 pm

I had really bad morning sickness until about 18 weeks. If I didn't eat something quickly as soon as I woke up i'd be sick. I had to run out of lectures a few times to barf aswell and I wasn't telling anyone I was pregnant yet so they all thought I was hungover hehe.

How long do you reckon you'll leave it before you have another one Jess? I've tried to talk about it to OH but he just says 'let's see how we get on with this one first' lol but I know I want more Smile

Jellyt

Back to top Go down

Post by flutterby Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Love Bunny wrote:I know Neutral ! For some reason I just changed my mind !? I was having a think about it and BAM I was all broody Neutral ! This one will need carful planning though cause I DO NOT want to be pregnant for glade, my birthday OR new year Morning Sickness! Icon_lol

I'm pretty sure I told ya so rofl, and erm I'm not sure that will work, isnt glade summer and NY and your Bday winter?

flutterby

Back to top Go down

Post by mummy2b18 Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:34 pm

I had it really bad =[

I was throwing up from 6 till about 20 weeks... Like constantly! I lost TONNES of weight and everything... like I lost about 2 stone =[. MAKING myself eat something in the morning really helped, like if i made sure that i didn't have a totaly empty stomach, that really really helped me =] xxx

mummy2b18

Back to top Go down

Post by Love Bunny Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:00 am

Yeah hanna it is so one of thems going to have to overlap xD i think i'd rather miss my birthday and NY.... they'll probably be somewhat less messy than glade Morning Sickness! Icon_lol
Love Bunny
Love Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by lily123 Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm still having morning sickness... it was worst in first tri omg i was throwing up at least 5 times daily Sad second tri i wasn't as physically sick but my blood pressure was doing funny things so i felt like i had the flu constantly, i felt totally cheated out of the 'blooming' stage haha.
Not being sick anymore but some days i feel utterly sick and disgusting (i'm 31 weeks and 6 days btw)

I guess i was one of the unlucky ladies who has it all the way through lol. xxx

Last edited by lily123 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : major typo lol)

lily123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyrah Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:55 pm

My morning sickness started at 6 weeks - I was travelling in a car somewhere and it just arrived! Was very embarrassing because I had all my friends in the car lol. I said to OH 'I really am pregnant, huh?' Morning Sickness! Icon_lol My friends were like 'Do you have a stomach bug? Is it something you've eaten?' I just replied with '...Pregnant!' Morning Sickness! Icon_lol
I had it every few days until 8 weeks when my sickness started every morning without fail Sad It's only just eased up and I did go 6 days without it and then was sick... so just seeing how it goes. I don't find anything that helps me but when I feel nauseous, toffees seem to make me feel a bit better Smile Also, an empty stomach makes my sickness sooo much worse. Though sometimes if I've eaten, I will start gagging and sometimes it will come back up.. so it just depends. Oh god I do ramble!! xxxxx
Lyrah
Lyrah

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardbreath Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:47 pm

I was sick from the day i found out i was pregnant til the Day i gave birth it was HELL . I hated being pregnant because of it
lizardbreath
lizardbreath

Back to top Go down

Post by DeclansMummy Sat May 08, 2010 4:44 pm

I had it awful until i was about 19 weeks, it got so bad i ended up being dehydrated and kept in hospital which sucked so much, was hooked to a drip until i was hydrated again and sent home, but i found that drinking water helped me and staying away from strong smelling foods. =)
DeclansMummy
DeclansMummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum